| ||Offer your students the latest in online learning environments which can be accessed from virtually anywhere. Students learn to collaborate using Team sites as they use online whiteboards and share documents. Maximise on the programs students already know such as Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and OneNote while preparing them for the workforce.|
- Send large emails with attachments up to 25 MB
- Access email, documents, contacts and calendar on virtually any device
- Expands on the programs students already know
- Access to Office Web Apps for viewing, sharing and light editing of files
- Up-to-date virus and anti-spam protection
- Office 365 offers a high level of security so that students can store up to 25 MB of data on sites which do not show third-party ads in the email interface.
- Equip your students with student email and calendar capabilities, similar to what they will be using in the workforce.
- Use role-based access controls to delegate specific administrative tasks to others